Monday, May 23, 2016

Filled Under:

Re-strategising For Economy Biafra,The Hong Kong Example


Do you know Hong Kong is a region inside China? I use to think Hong Kong was a country of its own... #OlodoLikeMe
Chinenye what do you want? I want a HONG KONG IN NIGERIA FIRST, where do you want it located? In South east and some part of South south (that's if they want it) ..
Now that's the kind of BIAFRA I WANT, AN ECONOMY BIAFRA..
I want a HONG KONG IN NIGERIA..
Hong Kong in Nigeria series coming from me soon..
#Strategy (well what I read Hong Kong region did) Hong Kong wanted to be the Biafra of China, well China Refused, what did Hong Kong do ? Their wealthy men and women gathered and decided to make their region great. Now Hong Kong citizens are proud to tell you they are from Hong Kong (they hardly say China).. China now begs them with style to stay.

Where are our wealthy men and women ? Have you reached out to them ? Are you carrying them along ? Your governors are that encouraging her people to come back home and invest?
Yes I read about Hong Kong.
Anyway what do I know ?
Do I want Biafra ? Yes but a Hong Kong Biafra FIRST...
I appreciate what Nnamdi Kanu is doing but he needs a little bit more strategy...


0 comments: